Sunday 28 February 2016

Gists: Blog Visitor Narrative Chronicles



STAND ALONE NARRATIVE
SIX YEARS DOWN THE DRAIN....

Hello Starrygists.com, i have an urgent matter I need advice on from you and my fellow BVs as I'm in a crossroads at the moment. Sorry my tale is a bit long.
I'm a guy of 29, been in a very complicated long distance relationship for over 5years with a lady I love dearly and thought I will marry someday but I'm in a deadlock at this moment and can't move things forward. 

Things started out smoothly when I began dating ope 5 and a half years ago, she was fresh out of secondary school and was all I wanted. We were both in Lagos then as she stayed with her sister and mum was in Kaduna. We communicated regularly multiple times a day as every new relationship does and couldn't get enough of each other. I wasn't a saint as at then but we decided to stay clear of sex as she told me she got raped when she was younger and that pain has never left. I understood. I loved her that much. 

I had streams of side chics but I always made them understand I had a "fiancee" and wasn't looking for anything serious so the girls that wanted to stay and be my side Chic stayed and those that couldn't left. I was living the life. I loved ope above the all even without the sex, she was everything to me.
All this while she kept trying to get admission into a university but kept flunking ant each attempt. I encouraged her to never give up hope and pushing her to get a higher education. 


I stood with her till she got administration into a school in the north about 2years ago and she changed. She started avoiding my calls and messages and when she eventually picks my call it'll be to tell me she was busy with school, test, lectures and assignments and she'll call back never which she never did. I kept trying but this persisted for months. I always tried to remind her that relationships end when communication cease but she never seemed to understand what I was saying, I was emotionally unstable and this pushed me deeper into my side girl Ada's arms. Ada was always available at that time to fill the void ope created. But I always made her understand I had ope and she was okay with it.


Along the line ope had problems with school and had to drop out. She was devastated but realized she had neglected me all this while I was happy to have my old ope back and we communicated more than ever before. Note that all this while she had moved back to Kaduna to stay with her mum and we only saw a maximum of three times a year usually around Christmas when she came to Lagos to stay with her sister. 


Ada got her number from my phone without my knowledge along the line and called ope introducing herself as the side chick and being pregnant with my child which was a lie to end things between me and ope. Ope confronted me and after weeks of apologizing she took me back and I swore never to have a cheat again and I haven't broken that vow till today. I ended things with Ada.


 She got administration into a school in Ghana early last year and this changed again, communication stopped and she started forming busy again. I endured. One day while we chatted she playfully said if she ever cheats on me I should forgive her like she did me, I was surprised at her statement and asked what she meant but she playfully brushed the topic aside saying I should sha forgive her if she ever cheats on me.
 Only for her call me about a week later crying on phone asking for forgiveness that she cheated * she said she would cheat and she went ahead and did it* .... 


She threatened to commit suicide if I didn't forgive her so I did, or I told her I forgive her. But I just can't get my mind off this betrayal.... I keep asking her why she cheated but she can't give me any reason or answer. 
I can't get my head around how and why .... I stayed in a 6yr relationship with her without sex only for her to give the cookies to someone else in Ghana... 

Now her excuse is that her pastor told her we are not meant to be together and we truly decide to stay together we must be ready to fight for the relationship as we will have a million challenges along the way. On valentine's day her phone was off she didn't bother to call or drop a message but she was on Facebook all through.
 Now the questions I need advice from my fellow BVs from is I'm relocating to the US in a week, should I just end things with her and start a new life afresh in the states. Cus at the moment she isn't making effort to save this almost 6yr relationship. 

Please BVs I need urgent advice.
Thanks Stella.

P.s do hide my details before posting my chronicle.



THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL IS CLEAR,CAN YOU READ OR NOT?
*Off commenting mode re-activated*

0 comments:

Post a Comment